Sunday, April 11, 2010

Kickin' into high gear

Alright, I'm done sittin around, feelin bad for myself because of the weight I've gained, because we're having such a hard time getting pegnant and we can't afford to really do a lot about it, because I can't wear my jeans... I'm just done. I'm now a member of the local Anytime Fitness. I'm keeping an online foood journal that's connected to my workout plan which is all connected to the gym. I'm going to loose weight, tone up, and actually feel good about myself. I'm going to feel worth while again. But I am not going to post "before" and "after" pictures. No one should have to see that except my husband and I. But hopefully I'll post about how I'm doing and how I'm feeling overall. I'm excited to get started and see how far I go. Wish me luck. I'l need it :)

3 comments:

  1. Learn lots so you can be my personal trainer in 6 months and get my big bum into shape!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha thanks guys! we get two free sessions with a personal trainer and I have us signed up for that next week but so far we've kept it up and are going strong!

    ReplyDelete